The history of the house reaches back to 1608, when Sebastian Kaykow was awarded a piece of land next to Furta Olejna. The house was built in 1618. During the following centuries, the owners of the house changed many times.

The street name Olejna (Oil), formerly Rozana, has nothing to do with producing oils. Instead, scents and aroma oils were made there including the most famous violet syrup. Those specifics were manufactured in sixteen century.

The sculpture of the stone lion, on the corner of the building, appeared in nineteen century. During the World War II, the house did not suffer any damages and since then it only had cosmetic changes.

The location of the building in the center of the town allows the guests to visit Lublin without the need for transportation.
na olejnej na olejnej